8.8.13

Vagabond, N7

I know there are stacks of coffee places, we are spoilt when it comes to our daily pick-me-up but I really liked this new place in Highbury. The walls have taken 'shabby chic' to a new level and remind me of war photographs; the concrete walls look almost bullet ridden. In a good way. And there is lots of exposed brickwork and lovely dusty light. There is even a little cage for you to keep your dog, or teething toddler in, should you need.   

An unlikely garden, with more space than you'd expect, is a real perk and a little kitchen serving home made omelette's sits at the back. Double shot coffee made with Union beans is the Vagabond king and the guys behind the counter take serious pride is making sure yours is served just right.

All this is excellent but I'm particularly excited about this place because it is hosting my dear friend James Ramsden's supper club, the Secret Larder. 

Have a look at his website for a few more details and sign up for a spot - be patient, it might take a few months. 

http://www.jamesramsden.com/the-secret-larder/

Vagabond N7 - 105 Holloway Road, N7 8LT.



No comments:

Post a Comment