22.7.13

Nutella Clouds


I spotted one of those jars of nutella today. You know, one that turns into a glass when you've finished. It brought back lots of memories of being young and taking chocolate finger-fulls and then proudly drinking orange juice from my chocolate cup. I felt all inspired. 


I baked these biscuits. Perfect with coffee. In fact, tomorrow, I'm going to go all Italian and just have a cloud and strong coffee for breakfast - sod the cereal. 


Nutella Clouds 

100g butter, softened
100g caster sugar
100g ground almonds
100g plain flour 
a few spoonfuls of nutella

1/ Preheat the oven to 180C
2/ Beat the butter and sugar together until you have a thick, smooth paste. Work in the ground almonds and flour until your paste becomes dough. Divide into 20 bits and roll each into the shape of walnuts. Place on a non stick baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes, or until golden. 
3/ Cool and smother with nutella. Sandwich and dunk into coffee. 





  



1 comment:

  1. Oh why, oh why did I spot these on a low carb day? Absolutely craving nutella now. Yum.

    ReplyDelete